Antistress Clan

Please login or register to use this forum!

After you've logged in, please click LOG IN in the chat window below the forum, as well!

Trespassers will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Ghost Hunter

ImTheBoSs

Ghost Hunter

Post by ImTheBoSs on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Class and lvl:Ghost Hunter 79.40% .My lvl is so low cus i played with other char with EE(81lvl atm) in a cp,but after 1month and half i left from it cus cp was pretty weak.Afetr so much time all pt was in A grade,except the weapons from our archers(3 db's).So i decided to switch back on my dagger and play a char that i like.
    Alternate chars:-
    Gear:Draconic set/tts jewels/DYnasty Knife +1 (130 Earth)
    Do you have chars in other clans?No i don't.
    Previous lineage 2 experience:I have like 5-6 years experience in l2.Played on many servers/most of them low rates.Some of my last servers were Arion/Asterios/Rpg/L2hydra/Nexus.
    How many hours per day you can play:At least 7-8h.
    Why you want to join:Well is really boring to play alone and u guys recruit solo players also not only cp's like most of clans do and it would be very nice for me if i could join in clan.I will help with anyhting is possible,i will participate at clan events tw/sieges/raids.
    Do you know anyone from Antistress?some nick's sound familliar but don't think i know anyone personally!

Some extra Info about me:My real name is Andy,im from Romania,24 years old,and im student atm!

Th0r

Re: Ghost Hunter

Post by Th0r on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:35 am

Pm th0r in game

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:46 am