Antistress Clan

Please login or register to use this forum!

After you've logged in, please click LOG IN in the chat window below the forum, as well!

Trespassers will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

Unusual Application-Wind Rider 81

xRelapse

Unusual Application-Wind Rider 81

Post by xRelapse on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:10 am

1st:If you've application forum and info about clan in english,Can I count for english lang in clan chat,on sieges/fortress info and so on? (Ofc if you want me)
    And clan has system without CP or mixed? Some CP's playing together,others without it.

Wind Rider 81 lvl,Dyn Knife 40 attri (Right now I'm gonna buy Moirai Set and it won't take much time,few days,depends on offers)then finish attri till 150.

To be honest I made application to SeniorCouncil also,but after conversation with Jacky it has no sense,because he's now focused only on CP's.There is little to choose,but Antistress seems good for me.

I'm looking for clan where leader and members have a basic knowledge about the game/action clan and so on.
    I think you has it like SeniorCouncil.

Ok so let's write some more details:
    My playtime is weird.
    I'm able to play between these hours (average 3-5h daily online-so far I spend many hours on spoil also)Usually so far I xp only 1h on main while Nevit Bonus,and 2-3 hours on Spoil (Want gain gear asap)
    (I mean self-sufficient that so far I doing cash on spoil to get money for gear,it depends on mats price anyway) But If I'm online on main,I'm always willing for clan events.

Availability: Monday-Friday 9-18/19
    Weekends: 14-22 (100 % TW/Sieges)

I'm gonna be as a self-sufficient and alternative dd in clan,of course if you will accept me.(I mean available things like Moirai Set,Attri,Weapon and so on-Here place self-sufficient).Others things like epics etc of course with clan.

I trying convince you to yourself,because these things like TW/Sieges/Raids (Zaken,Freya,Frintezza)/PvP/Good activity in clan (High online on siege and so on) it will be enough for me (the full sense of the word these things will be here)
    Because of my weird playtime,things looks just like that.
    (But if clan is mostly without CP's,I guess it doesn't matter.Sometimes I'm online also in the evenings (Monday-Friday),not often.But Weekends 14-22 always.
    TW/Sieges 100 %

What clan can expect from me?
    I'm always willing for PvP/PvE,good activity on sieges/TW,raids.

Bye the way:I'm from Poland,19 years old
    I hope you will give me the chance,This will allow me to derive pleasure from the game (These things which I wrote here)
    You will decide after attempt,if I'm useful for clan whether it's will be good option to keep me in it
    Best regards for you.

DarkWings™
    Distinguished King
    Distinguished King

Re: Unusual Application-Wind Rider 81

Post by DarkWings™ on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 am

this clan will not work only with CP system and no one will ask you to play in party if you don't want to.
    It's important though to be in party when raiding or at TW/sieges.
    About english only on clan chat, I must say it's not gonna happen because more than 80% are romanians. But we have foreign players with whom you can play and talk too.
    Also, any questions you have will be answered in english and you will not be treated differently, just because you are not romanian.

========== Antistress Member ==========
    xrelapse

zzz

Post by xrelapse on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Hmm,so it seems be fine.
    Thanks for reply,now I'll wait for decision.
    xRelapse

zzz

Post by xRelapse on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:21 am

Update 81,50 %

Moirai Light BP crafted,missing only leggings and full set.
    xrelapse

zzz

Post by xrelapse on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Moirai set done.

Trix

Post by Trix on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:14 am

look of for me +1 from me we will se the other pl what are they opinion ...
    DarkWings™
    Distinguished King
    Distinguished King

Post by DarkWings™ on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:43 am

ok, PM Attia in game in 1h to invite you.

========== Antistress Member ==========

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:48 am